TENANTS AND LANDLORDS
TIPS for tenants renting a condo: CLICK HERE
TIPS for owners thinking of renting out their unit for the first time: Click Here
3 QUICK RULES FOR LANDLORDS:
1. Provide tenant's name and the rent they pay before they move in, so we can verify their identify if they contact us for service. If you have not informed us of your tenant’s identity, we can not assist them with anything. It's also required by law in Alberta.
- The tenant form is available on the website here (must be logged in): Click Here
2. Be sure to have your tenants sign up for this website and review the bylaws and rules section.
- Ensure your tenant is aware of the parking regulations - which are on the website in the document section.
- Parking passes are for visitors only, not residents.
- Have them become familiar with the latest board rules and bylaws (must be logged in): Click Here